Nolan Landscape Solutions understands how severe our Canadian winter weather can be, which is why our properties are monitored and serviced by our reliable and proactive team of contractors. Our employees are highly experienced in residential and commercial snow and ice management, using state-of-the-art snow clearing equipment and machines to conquer the most demanding winter conditions.
Our snow fighting team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We plow, shovel, relocate snow, and de-ice our properties as needed and monitor properties before, during, and after periods of precipitation. We offer clients daily and nightly site inspections throughout the winter season to minimize potentially hazardous conditions, which may develop due to fluctuating temperature and freeze-thaw cycles.
Our snow and ice control services include, but are not limited to:
· Cost-effective and fully custom snow and ice management services
· Efficient clearing of snow from driveways, parking lots, walkways, sidewalks, mounds, and emergency fire exit created by Municipal snow plows
· Highly experienced and dedicated snow fighters
· 24/7 weather and property surveillance from November to April
· State-of-the-art equipment and machinery
· Off-site snow removal and snow relocation
· GPS monitored fleet
· Environmentally friendly ice melting products
· Fully insured and WSIB certified operations
Choose a dependable snow removal partner this year so you can enjoy a worry-free winter season, while keeping your family, employees, and customers safe from slippage and accidental mishaps. Contact us today to discuss your snow and ice management needs!